Destiny Day Spa by Donyea PoliciesDestiny Day Spa by Donyea reserves the right to refuse service.
Destiny Day Spa by Donyea Policies
Destiny Day Spa by Donyea reserves the right to refuse service.
- There is a 48 hour cancellation policy. 100% of the cost of the service will be charged for less than 48 hour notice, same day cancellations and no shows. If you have a prepaid service, the difference will be charged and the prepaid service will be forfeited. Scheduling an appointment means that you acknowledge and accept this policy.
- Once you have arrived for your appointment, please text 469-667-1638 and remain in your car. You will receive a text to come into the suite.
- For a more comfortable and relaxing experience, please make childcare and pet arrangements. My suites do not accommodate children or pets that are not service animals. They are not allowed to come to appointments. Only the client that is receiving a service is allowed in the suite.
- I take pride in my services so as to not compromise the integrity of your treatment, if you are 15 minutes late or more, you will have to reschedule. There are no longer any exceptions.
- Cash, and credit cards are accepted. Venmo and Apple Pay are also acceptable forms of payment.
- There are no refunds on Prepaid Treatments and Packages. Prepaids and Packages are non transferable.
- Expired Packages- Prepaid treatments and packages expire 6 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated. You will never lose the amount that you've spent on a package. If the treatment or package has expired, the amount spent can be used towards the regular cost of the service that was discounted. It must be the same service that was purchased.
- If the client arrives at the wrong location for their appointment, they will still be charged the same day cancellation because the appointment cannot be kept. The client should be receiving a confirmation of the appointment once it is scheduled, a reminder via email as well as a text message. These are 3 ways that the client should know the date, time and place of their service.
- Text Communication is allowed, however, messages will not be returned after 6pm. They will be returned the next business day.
- Please place jewelry, smart watches etc. on the table by or with your belongings on the chair during the appointment. It is very distracting and hinders the treatments when a client is constantly looking at their watch during the service.
- Please put your cell phone on silent or airplane mode during your appointment.
- Referrals- If someone has referred you, please give their first and last name so that they may receive the referral credit. You will receive a *FREE facial or 10% of what the referred person spends.